Postdoctoral Research Associate
- A. Andres-Arroyo, B. Gupta, F. Wang, J. J. Gooding, and P. J. Reece. “Optical manipulation and spectroscopy of silicon nanoparticles exhibiting dielectric resonances.” Nano Letters, 6(3):1903-1910, 2016.
- A. Andres-Arroyo, F. Wang, W. J. Toe, and P. J. Reece. “Intrinsic heating in optically trapped Au nanoparticles measured by dark-field spectroscopy.” Biomedical Optics Express, 6(9):3646-3654, 2015.
- A. Andres-Arroyo, W. J. Toe, F. Wang, V. Coleman, and P. J. Reece. “Characterisation of Au nanorod dynamics in optical tweezers via localised surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy.” In Proceedings of SPIE, volume 9164, 2014.
- A. Andres-Arroyo, N. Andres, V. Palero, M. P. Arroyo, and L. A. Angurel. “Possibilities and limitations of digital speckle pattern interferometry in the analysis of corrosion processes in metallic materials.” Measurement Science and Technology, 24(7), 2013.
- N. Andres, A. Andres-Arroyo, M. Pilar Arroyo, V. R. Palero, J. Lobera, and L. A. Angurel. “Application of digital speckle interferometry to visualize surface changes in metallic samples immersed in Cu(NO3)2 solutions.” Optical Engineering, 52(10), 2013.
- A. Andres-Arroyo, P. J. Reece, C. M. Johnson, K. Vora, F. Karouta, and C. Jagadish. “Wavelength selective filter based on polarization control in a photonic bandgap structure with a defect.” Optics Express, 19(25):25643–25650, 2011.